• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rube's 9.4 and 9.6 prices are INSANE!!!! sale..

28 posts in this topic

7 books that haven't sold and now I am digging DEEP into the discount world for you comic book geek type :grin:

These are all my bottom line prices so no embarassing pm's with offers that would offend even your own mom...just saying :o

Shipping is free on the books, ALL rules apply, WOULD PREFER CHECKS OR MO's but accept paypal as payment.

Any questions let me know and thanks again for checking out the thread.

Steve

Decided to list 5 more books BUT not with the discounts..won't be till later on tonight (have a dinner appointment tonight)..or tomorrow soon as I figure out the prices will update the thread.

Steve

Captain Marvel #3 9.8

Conan #3 9.6

Fantastic Four #39 9.6

Silver Surfer #2 9.6

Showcase #60 9.6

nobody beats steve's prices. i have purchased 5 books all under gpa from him. A+ seller (thumbs u

Yeah, but his shipping is slow as hell!

Last time I bought from him, the package didn't arrive until 24 hours after I paid him! lol

nobody beats steve's prices. i have purchased 5 books all under gpa from him. A+ seller (thumbs u

Yeah, but his shipping is slow as hell!

Last time I bought from him, the package didn't arrive until 24 hours after I paid him! lol

mine took 48 hours :tonofbricks: