• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three Stan Lee File Copies & One Sig Series for sale! Thor, My Love. PRICE DROP

11 posts in this topic

I have these three Stan Lee file copies that I bought back in 2003 when Heritage was selling his collection. One of the books is also signed by Stan and is in a signature series holder. This was not a file copy. One book for some reason did not get the Stan Lee File copy designation, but it is indeed his file copy. I spoke to CGC about it back then and they said they slipped on it and would reholder the book for free, I just never sent it in but I'm sure they would still honor that today.

Asking $400 (offers welcome!) NOW $350! shipped for the lot within the US. FIRST person who successfully sends smoke signals my way will get it......or the :takeit: or a PM or email, text, fax, phone call etc.

Feel free to make an offer. Trades considered for Golden age DC/Timely or silver age marvels.

Here is the breakdown:

Thor #160 4.0

My Love #2 7.5

My Love #11 7.5 (missing the designation)

Millie The Model #116 1.8 signature series (was not a file copy)

vin2ao.jpg

2hq3qk1.jpg

33orxaa.jpg

54w1t3.jpg

AJ