• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to Sell 8,500 Comics

26 posts in this topic

David, I sent you a PM.

Sorry to hear about your circumstances but hopefully everything works out.

Doug Sulipa and consignment are definitely good options. I might be interested as well depending on cost and whether we can make the timing work.

Thanks everyone for you advice. With it I am hopeful that I will be able to get the comics moved.

As the HumanTorch said I will have a ton to do during my two short weeks helping my Dad with all the paperwork and dealing with everything in the house as he has been in it for decades so I will not have much time to spend on each task.

He is moving south to Minnesota not for ice fishing or moose hunting, he could stay in Saskatchewan for those but rather to be closer to someone who can help look after him. Minnesota winters are not much better than Sask winters so he will continue to snowbird down at his place in Arizona for the winter as long as he can I imagine.

Another option would be to break it into segments by publisher. Marvel, DC and all others.

This might make it go as 3 sales rather than one huge one.

Not interested in the comics for myself (you are a bit outside the distance I can walk).

I hope your father enjoys Minnesota. The weather can be a bit better (two days of

summer instead of 1 1/2).