• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2012

279 posts in this topic

looking at taking family to Orlando next year and seen this event near where we normally stay, is it a good one to go to? never really heard or seen this one before and wondering if anyone can offer some feedback of past years, thanks.

My favorite show of the year. Be prepared to see millions of dressed up teenies, especially on Saturday. A lot of Japanese anime costumes and kids just there to be seen by their friends and hang out. That being said, it's a great atmosphere, and a lot of fun, easily my best show of the year.

Last year they had Stan Lee and William Shatner, and the place was jammed. The guest list for 2012 so far is very unexciting, so I'd recommend waiting to see the final list. (If you're into that.) I do tell everybody to bring a want list whenever you go to a show. It helps you and it helps the dealer help you.

Just got off the phone with Christine. Paid for my 2 booths (239 and 338). Let's get it on!
I put my deposit down, but am waiting till Nov to pay balance (when due)...

new layout this year too (expanded)