• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2012

279 posts in this topic

my family will be in Orlando that weekend for some Disney parade (my girls are all twirlers)...so while I won't be able to attend, we will all be down there together..woo hoo...

my family will be in Orlando that weekend for some Disney parade (my girls are all twirlers)...so while I won't be able to attend, we will all be down there together..woo hoo...

Here's to hoping its another six figure sale Mega-Con for ole Rick. :wishluck:

if it is it will be the first since last year :cry:

We will have a slightly diff set up this year too which will make 6figs almost impossible to even sniff but should be fun none the less

Anyone accepting submissions at megacon? I have a few books I want to get done that require some expertise. PM me if you're facilitating.

we are going to start processing our comics for the show real soon...
Remember to process your display racks too. :)
oh I will NEVER live that one down, will I :sorry:

That and reserving your rental van like two hours before you were supposed to pack it.

guess I need to get on the ball and reserve one again lol

we are going to start processing our comics for the show real soon...
Remember to process your display racks too. :)
oh I will NEVER live that one down, will I :sorry:

That and reserving your rental van like two hours before you were supposed to pack it.

guess I need to get on the ball and reserve one again lol
done, and rates went up $100 a week since last year :o