• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2012

279 posts in this topic

After many long, arduous meetings with my boss( the wife ;) ) , I am pleased to announce that for the first time ever, Sharp Comics will be attending MegaCon !!! :acclaim:

And unlike sexy Bill Tupenny, who will be charging handsomely for his John Hancock, i will be more than happy to trade my superiorly infectious scribble for HG Coppery Goodness. (thumbs u

Brad

Now I wish I was going...

Maybe I should...

No.

So, we should expect it on the 8th?

Anything is possible.

Today is the 9th.

Moderns are $10 each

1980 and older $20 each

1980 and older (valued over $500) $30 each

Books over $1,000.00 in value are on a per book basis. PM me.

Stayed at the host hotel last year and it was too far from the con. Booked the Peabody (****) across the street for $30 a night more. There are cheaper hotels, but with onsite grading I don't feel like waiting for shuttle buses and lugging slabs around. I spent a lot cabbing back and forth last year. Not going to bother with that again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Good golly, I love Mega-Con.

The Holidays are over...the bills are paid...the weather is wonderful compared to 98% of the rest of the country. What's not to love? :cloud9:

It may not be the best comic convention in the world, heck, it might not even crack the Top Ten, but its a great opportunity to get together and geek out nonetheless.

Looking forward to seeing you boys in a five weeks. (thumbs u

Now that I think about it, this year is my 11th straight Mega-Con. Man, has it been that long? doh!

I have one I need to send you. If it ever gets here. :taptaptap:
:sorry:

Give Rick a break...he actually reserved his rental van....it takes him weeks to recover from the ordeal.

Like I would buy a book from Rick.

:mad:

I have one I need to send you. If it ever gets here. :taptaptap:
:sorry:

Give Rick a break...he actually reserved his rental van....it takes him weeks to recover from the ordeal.

Like I would buy a book from Rick.

:mad:

Check and see if you have an Astonishing X-Men 31 Sketch cover variant.