• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2012

279 posts in this topic

Stayed at the host hotel last year and it was too far from the con. Booked the Peabody (****) across the street for $30 a night more. There are cheaper hotels, but with onsite grading I don't feel like waiting for shuttle buses and lugging slabs around. I spent a lot cabbing back and forth last year. Not going to bother with that again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Looks like the Peabody is a winner for me as well! (thumbs u

:news: Just in.....I have news that our beloved Pedigreeman will be joining me on my trip to sunny FLA...

:banana::news:

Stayed at the host hotel last year and it was too far from the con. Booked the Peabody (****) across the street for $30 a night more. There are cheaper hotels, but with onsite grading I don't feel like waiting for shuttle buses and lugging slabs around. I spent a lot cabbing back and forth last year. Not going to bother with that again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Looks like the Peabody is a winner for me as well! (thumbs u

:news: Just in.....I have news that our beloved Pedigreeman will be joining me on my trip to sunny FLA...

:banana::news:

Pack sun screen.

I have one I need to send you. If it ever gets here. :taptaptap:
:sorry:

Give Rick a break...he actually reserved his rental van....it takes him weeks to recover from the ordeal.

Like I would buy a book from Rick.

:mad:

Check and see if you have an Astonishing X-Men 31 Sketch cover variant.

:sorry:

yay, can't wait to make that drive ugh!

What, its like five or six hours for you, right? And your streak of $100k in sales at Mega-Con will probably still be intact after the weekend is over, so what are you complaining about? :makepoint:

I hope so...megacon was my only "good" show last year doh!

What, its like five or six hours for you, right? And your streak of $100k in sales at Mega-Con will probably still be intact after the weekend is over, so what are you complaining about? :makepoint:

Good luck this year Rick (thumbs u

Hope sales go through the roof :)

should have all the major keys (action 1, tec 27, superman 1, batman 1, etc) :wishluck:

should have all the major keys (action 1, tec 27, superman 1, batman 1, etc) :wishluck:

(worship)

Final notice to anyone who wants to pick up books first day of the show at Mega-Con. Please get them in to me ASAP since I will be making a trip and delivering them to CGC the Friday before the show starts (2/10/2012).