• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2012

279 posts in this topic

I would have done this, except I already booked closer in to Disney as I want to spend Sat/Sunday with the family there. Sounds like really good bargains George.

Its nice to see you gents from up North come down to visit us in Florida. It's really a no-brainer to wrap a couple of days at Disney into Mega-Con week, though the weather hasn't been its usual self up north this year. I only wish the list of comic-centric vendors was as deep as a Chicago, or even Heroes Con. Believe me Brian, you'll probably see everything there is to see comic-wise by Friday 2pm. Talking the family to Disney on Saturday is a great idea....especially when you consider the tens of thousands of costumed freaks that clog the aisles on that day. It'll be a madhouse.

Hey George,

Did you have to limit it to a specific section of town?

Yeah, I made sure it was in the Seaworld/Convention Center-I drive part of town. Should be the only two parts of the map you choose.

Wow. Somehow I missed the fact that it written clear-as-day.

Thanks for the sarcasm, Doc. Well deserved.

What sarcasm? When you name your own price, you always have to chose an area for the service to check. I didn't know which area of Orlando you wanted to stay. I would have picked a hotel close to where Joey lives. The Hyatt was great when I was down there in January. Not to mention it was only a stones throw from the national headquarters of www.cfpcomics.com .