• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon 2012

279 posts in this topic

Since I can't be there. Someone please groinpunch Flee for me. Tell him it was for shopping my torso onto Roy's leather pants.

shock.jpg

I missed that!

:o

Text contact with Tupenny (2 different phones), looking for book at Harleys.

Woke up Greggy, not a good thing, will be in trouble.

Hope it gets better.

My alarm already went off, dufus.

Text contact with Tupenny (2 different phones), looking for book at Harleys.

Woke up Greggy, not a good thing, will be in trouble.

Hope it gets better.

My alarm already went off, dufus.

:whee:

I am back in the gang!!

Thy are not doing on site reholderig. Only grading. They will accept reholdering submissions but they will be processed as regular and not available during show

Thanks Rick! That's what I thought and what they always used to do, but there was some talk in Comics General a few months ago that they were no longer accepting Reholder submissions at all at conventions, only through the mail. That's why I wanted to check.

Thanks again!

Actually, the show seems to be well attended and the extra space in the aisles make it really easy to navigate the show. So, if you are smelling butt, I would be minding where I put my nose if I were you.

Yeah, the extra hall definitely opened things up and made it not nearly as crowded. That was awesome. I didn't step on any japanimal tails this year.

Some of the dealers had the same old 80s books for $1 in the bags and boards from the 80s. Those tended to be the booths that smelled like butt. It's not only sickening to see those kind of books over and over again, but now they are so old, they smell too.

I enjoyed the con for the guests.