• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 19 Argentina Copies * Get your Michonne On...

18 posts in this topic

Shipping is additional, PP accepted as always

5 copies of the Walking Dead #10 Argentina Comic

Book recently released

Features the cover to Walking Dead #19

$35 each

NM+ or better (I had 6 on sited at Chicago and all 6 were 9.8, not sure a guy needs more then 6 lol)

scan later...

Are those the books that just appeared on my CGC account?

if they are 9.4s and 9.6s then yes... :baiting:

lol

I know. I know. Mine are all 9.6 and yours are 9.8. Why don't we just agree that my books are 9.8 and yours are 9.8 JJ Pedigree? :taptaptap:

Are those the books that just appeared on my CGC account?

if they are 9.4s and 9.6s then yes... :baiting:

lol

I know. I know. Mine are all 9.6 and yours are 9.8. Why don't we just agree that my books are 9.8 and yours are 9.8 JJ Pedigree? :taptaptap:

We could do Branget Pedigree also? I have some of those in my personal collection!!!!!!

Hoping to see you at NYCC Jeff!

You were supposed to come to FanExpo. :(

I know, I wanted to. It would have been nice to see you and about 10 other of my favorite friends to the north.

PM me sometime, we haven't chatted about 'stuff' in awhile!!!!

You were supposed to come to FanExpo. :(

I know, I wanted to. It would have been nice to see you and about 10 other of my favorite friends to the north.

PM me sometime, we haven't chatted about 'stuff' in awhile!!!!

We are in negotiations with Canada to sell them the Dakotas to ease the national debt by a couple hundred bucks. You won't need a passport to go to Fan Expo soon. :wishluck: