• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carnage vs venom ???

7 posts in this topic

does anybody know when this new limited series goes on sell? i saw the cover of #1 & #2 and cant wait to pick this up. thanks

Where did you see the covers?

Chuckles just sent out his e-mail about this book this morning.

Here's the link to his "previews":

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/venvscarn/

And:

This upcoming book is just incredible! I could certainly be wrong, but it appears that the base artwork has been significantly computer-enhanced. While digital artwork is an anathema to some purists, I am personally very receptive to computer experimentation in graphic art. My good friend, Dan Fraga, helped lead the way in this new art form with his groundbreaking Image title: GEAR STATION, a couple of years ago. I loved that title, and I think I am going to also greatly enjoy reading VENOM VS. CARNAGE.

Verbose little sucker, ain't he?

Larry

Chuckles just sent out his e-mail about this book this morning.

Here's the link to his "previews":

http://www.milehighcomics.com/firstlook/marvel/venvscarn/

And:

This upcoming book is just incredible! I could certainly be wrong, but it appears that the base artwork has been significantly computer-enhanced. While digital artwork is an anathema to some purists, I am personally very receptive to computer experimentation in graphic art. My good friend, Dan Fraga, helped lead the way in this new art form with his groundbreaking Image title: GEAR STATION, a couple of years ago. I loved that title, and I think I am going to also greatly enjoy reading VENOM VS. CARNAGE.

Verbose little sucker, ain't he?

Larry

Who wants to bet the chick in the red bra buster ends up with the symbiote?