• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If this BIN is hit- I will become violently ill.

16 posts in this topic

Yeah, he musta made a mistake w/ his decimal place. I've bought from him before. He's a nice guy, and is not that stupid. I'm sure he made an error. I didn't know that he was a board member either.

Chris

Oh, I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. I've bought form this guy on a couple of occasions and I have nothing but good things to say. This BIN is certainly a decimal place being, er, misplaced.

It's still funny as hell and I still would spontaneously projectile vomit if that BIN were hit shocked.gif

My handle on eBay is aardvark88, not aardvarkps. However, if anyone wants to PayPal me some funds for their winnings fr aardvarkps, I will gladly accept them as an X-mas gift.

Just kidding. Had 1 dealer PayPal me over $700 thinking I was aardvarkps. We were both selling cgc bks in the same week. Yes, I gave the buyer a complete PayPal credit. smile.gif