• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

"I think that Detroit Mike, Baz & Boscoe as well as myself applaud your gracious attempt at boob comedy and welcome you to the ranks of Clooneydom.

no, not really. kids today want the perks without the work. they all want to start at management levels too. i sleep well knowing i worked hard on my entry in the spirit of clooneython. "

:).

1245227949_karate_kid.gif

Detroit Mike doesn't play baby games when it comes to his . His is conceived, his is visualized, his is realized, his don't take no *spooning* guff.

There shall be no bad feelings in Clooneython. I feel as a "King Solomon" like figure, I shall make the final decision. I shall strip the 50% title from chrisskiba, as he feels the need to justify Detroit Mike's onslaught, and being a man who would rather be given everything in life rather than earn it, I can handle Detroit Mike's scorn.

Does Marcellus Wallace look like a biitch?

lets all come together on the last day of Clooneython. Most importantly discounts aside, lets thank Rupp for providing cheap for all of us comic lovers :applause:

and everyone else who added a remark or funny comment or took the time to buy from rupp.

its all love guys and if at any time it came off as anything other than sarcasm or fun spirited, it was all love. Jokes, fun, comics. These boards are great for that

Detroit Mike doesn't play baby games when it comes to his . His is conceived, his is visualized, his is realized, his don't take no *spooning* guff.

There shall be no bad feelings in Clooneython. I feel as a "King Solomon" like figure, I shall make the final decision. I shall strip the 50% title from chrisskiba, as he feels the need to justify Detroit Mike's onslaught, and being a man who would rather be given everything in life rather than earn it, I can handle Detroit Mike's scorn.

no hard feelings here. :foryou: but be out of detroit by tonight and don't come back. :cool:

lets all come together on the last day of Clooneython. Most importantly discounts aside, lets thank Rupp for providing cheap for all of us comic lovers :applause:

and everyone else who added a remark or funny comment or took the time to buy from rupp.

its all love guys and if at any time it came off as anything other than sarcasm or fun spirited, it was all love. Jokes, fun, comics. These boards are great for that

^^

And that lazy piece of armadillo doesn't even come to the aid of his thread's bickering kids. Reckless endangerment is what it is, you are not a man!

I guess you moved on to bigger and brighter stars. It cuts deep Rupp, it cuts deep. :(

no hard feelings here. :foryou: but be out of detroit by tonight and don't come back. :cool:

d8dd739d.png

Detroit :cloud9: