• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS - NEW BEGINNINGS - $3

I've got THREE TWO ONE COPIES of this at $3 each. Get it before the DVD and learn up.

sold one copy to Nightcrawler

sold one copy to Detroit Mike at 50% off

0clooneython80466.jpg

:takeit: at 25% off (page 171)

Just about 3 hours left in the HOORAY FOR BOOBIES contest... better vote shatlovers !

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5052275&fpart=147

Just voted...do I get a discount now :sumo::baiting:

Just for you... take 25 % off anything left in the thread :banana:

meh

What if I told a funny joke? Could I get 50%? :wishluck:

I'll tell it anyway!!

A wealthy woman moves to America from France. She buys a large house and plans on having a large house-warming party with many distinguished guests. For the event she hires a famous artist to paint a picture to depict a moment in American history. She decides on General Custer’s last stand against the Indians. The painting was to depict what the American general was thinking the moment of his last battle.

He works feverishly on the painting and on the night of her party, his art is in the center of all the guests with a cloth covering it. Everyone draws their attention to the painting and he proudly pulls the cloth off the painting.

The guests gasps and scream when they see what is beneath. There are Indians having sex in every possible position, and even more bizarre is a large fish in the center of all the Indians with a halo over its head.

The French woman screams to the artist, "What is this? This is not what I asked for!" He replies, "Yes, it is. You asked me to depict what Custer was thinking during his last moments on earth. That was 'Holy Mackerel, look at all those Indians!"

:golfclap:

.. that joke gets you ...

[font:Impact] 25% off ANYTHING! [/font]

Try again :)

Alright...try this oneA woman had identical twins, and gave them up for adoption. One of them went to a family in Egypt and was named Amahl. The other went to a family in Spain; they named him Juan. Years later, Juan sent a picture of himself to his mother. Upon receiving the picture, she told her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amahl.

Her husband responded, “But they’re twins………. if you’ve seen Juan, you’ve seen Amahl.”

:acclaim:

Baz is catching up!

I voted for Baz :acclaim:

Smart man. You subscribe to the "make mine marvel" philosophy well!

I shall make you the secretary if defense in the new regime if I win. Now get your marvel-minded friends to vote too. A chicken dinner on every table!

:golfclap:

[font:Impact] 25% off ANYTHING! [/font]

Try again :)

Alright...try this oneA woman had identical twins, and gave them up for adoption. One of them went to a family in Egypt and was named Amahl. The other went to a family in Spain; they named him Juan. Years later, Juan sent a picture of himself to his mother. Upon receiving the picture, she told her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amahl.

Her husband responded, “But they’re twins………. if you’ve seen Juan, you’ve seen Amahl.”

:acclaim:

[font:Impact] 18% off ANYTHING! [/font]