• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

BANZAI GIRL # 1,2,3,4 - SET - $8

I've got TWO SETS (I think) for $8 each.

The adventures of Jinky Coronado in her sexy little mini skirt. Nice book here... not as good as Danger Girl or the like... but for a Sirius effort... its AWESOME!

IMG_2451.jpg

@ 50% off on page 39 :takeit:

Contest is going strong... Boscoe vs Detroit Mike... one vote difference. Who will win... who will . Can Baz come up from behind and spring past these two lovin' devils? Only YOU can decide !

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5052275&fpart=147

A vote for me is a vote for all of you shatlovers who have stayed on the edges, hidden from the public eye! Let's all unify behind me, a dark horse of , and bury those two others! :tonofbricks:

(cue in Mel Gibson yelling *shateedom*)

There you have it! Vote once. Vote many. As long as its a vote for me! :acclaim:

(this message has been endorsed by Baz for Clooneython VIII)

:signofftopic::screwy::roflmao: i voted many.

I am sure I am missing something obvious, but where is an easy to locate recap?

I see in title it says pg 132+ 133, and we are on page 192, does this mean recap only accessible by backclicking 2 pages at a time to get to 132 + 133,

and only those prior pages recapped, meaning the following almost 60 pages are not recapped anywhere?

Hmmm I guess it would make sense to toss a link to the recap wouldn't it :grin:

[font:Impact]CLICK THIS LINK TO PAGES 132 & 133 WITH

THE SHATLICKIN' RECAP [/font]

No lie... the last 60 pages just flowed freely over just like two days. I hit my 2nd wind after my 4th meal and just threw into the wind and rode this sucker like -skates on frozen toilet water.

I was a man with a mission... and that mission was to sling . Problem I now face is that I slang so fast that the was slung everywhere. :cry:

Go through those 60 pages, it won't take long... and there is not just good there... but GREAT . Another round of TPB's, more comics plus a pic of chrisskiba with boobies and a Village of the Damned face. And there is some funny stuff there too.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 600 - BOTH COVERS ONLY $4

@ 50% off on page 41 :takeit:

I think someone already snagged the spm 600's Mike... musta not got the pic updated quick enuff buddy. I will look for more tho... I got Spm's deep up in this muther.

Yeah he definitely loses shipping on a few transactions. A few CT's ago, when I had a nice discount I bought like 50 trades + a few CGC and some raw comics, and he had to ship in 2 boxes, I dont remember what labels said but clearly there had to be a loss in shipping there.

I make it back in straight up LOVE :luhv: