• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

THE THING: FREAKSHOW # 1,2,3,4 - FULL SET - $3

GEOFF JOHNS did some work for Marvel before he revamped the entire DC Universe single-handedly. Marvel should have tried to keep him. This is a great story btw.

IMG_2016.jpg

oops, i meant to click this... :takeit:

Just a note to all that...

[font:Impact] RUPP IS ALIVE ! :) [/font]

Rumors of my death by a green poll have been greatly exaggerated and are truly a figment of overactive imaginations ( and to some... wishful thinking ) :grin:

My apologies for my no-show last night... I had a buddy get his 30 day coin from rehab and we took him out on the town for iced tea and slushies. So at least I have a good excuse.

That said... double the will be hitting this thread tonight. Many thanks to Detroit Mike for keeping the dream alive and picking up the slack :)

Boscoe came up with a great idea for a low class, crude contest which I'm going to run with either tonight or tomorrow night. It definatly fits in with the tacky nature of Clooneython and I'm anxious to see how things turn out. I will dig through the to find a suitable prize for the winner and make it worthwhile for all the effort put into the entries ( well effort is a four letter word if your name is Snake and you all remember his last attempt at quick photoshop :/ ).

I will try to post some stuff over the course of the day too just to get the numbers up... so please... make my day and buy some of it. :)

Effort is actually a three letter word... meh

:devil:

Leaving town so I may miss the contest this time, so best of luck to all...hopefully the will still be going strong on Monday when I have more than an iPhone to check the boards (thumbs u

WOLVERINE: BLOOD DEBT TPB - $3

I've got about THREE COPIES TWO COPIES OF THIS at $3 each. Cheap!

sold one copy to october

:takeit:

:takeit: the last copy please

Marvelfangirl snagged one right before you Mike...

but if the MOTOR SHATTY MADMAN wants one of these...Rupp will dig till he finds one... or commit HARI KARI from the azz crak up.

Peter Parker Spider-Man Vol. 4: Trials and Tribulations - $4

Got one copy. Again maybe two... but one right here next to the toliet.

sold one to Spideyfan76

sold to chrisskiba at 50% off

IMG_1669.jpg