• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIII -RECAP PGS 132&133- Contest Voting has BEGAN PG 147

2,215 posts in this topic

Thats it for tonight kiddies. Fresh batch tomorrow night plus the unvieling of the Clooneython 8 contest :)

Hope you all find something here. I'm changing things up a bit and trying to include stuff other than Marvel & DC (sorry Marvelfangirl, but I gots to do it :) )

Thats it for tonight kiddies. Fresh batch tomorrow night plus the unvieling of the Clooneython 8 contest :)

Hope you all find something here. I'm changing things up a bit and trying to include stuff other than Marvel & DC (sorry Marvelfangirl, but I gots to do it :) )

No problem :)

I think its time you tried JONAS! WHAPOOOOW!

I think its time you tried JONAS! WHAPOOOOW!

lol

Did I miss the answer on the New X-Men 128 and 129?

Nope you didn't miss it :) ... I'm shatmentally challenged :grin:

I mainly post items as I find them. Most of the time a "search" ends up fruitless in most cases due to the sheer shatitude of that I have.

Thats not to say that eventually I may stumble across a box with them in it... its just to say at this point, at the level I'm at currently, that there are no X128s or X129s to be had.

If I do step in the box that has those in it... if I have them... I will let you know via PM immediatly because I don't want the to get cold if you know what I mean ;)

Ernster, you're displaying more great taste! Scalped is the best book out there, if you're lookin' for some non-spandex stuff!

Ruppster, do you have any Scalped trades?

I don't think so Mike... I may have more copies of # 1 - 3... if so I will get them on here... again if I step in the box thats got them :)

Ernster, you're displaying more great taste! Scalped is the best book out there, if you're lookin' for some non-spandex stuff!

I don't think so Mike... I may have more copies of # 1 - 3... if so I will get them on here... again if I step in the box thats got them :)

I'll take #1-2 if'n you find em

I'll take #1-2 if'n you find em

Dibs have been placed by paperheart :) I will dig thru the sir... hopefully I will find them.

Hey Rupp not the I Vampire books, just regular title. Sorry.

Gotcha buddy :headbang:

Hey Mike... did you still want the first HOM that you posted a :takeit: for since it was a "I, Vampire" issues?

Tell you what, since you snagged all the other HOMs at a buck... how about I sell you the "I, Vampire" issues at "2 for $1" or as we call it down here in TN... "50 cents each" ...if you snag all the rest of them. This is a mikenyc elclusive deal... well at least until he gets back to me :)