• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Fourth Spider-Man Movie....

51 posts in this topic

Finally watched some trailers on TV yesterday. I'm interested, but not super excited. Hate the costume; not enough red.

Yeah, a little hokey. For one, Spidey should be able to jump over cars and onto buildings. The sequences are not dynamic enough. Also, I agree, not enough red.

The only thing I really like is the scene at the end where he is swinging down the tunnel.

At this point I don't have very high hopes.

Finally watched some trailers on TV yesterday. I'm interested, but not super excited. Hate the costume; not enough red.

I thought I might be the only one that wasn't digging the costume. I really don't like anything about it.

Also, in my mind, none of the films have caught the Spider-man's grace in motion that the comic books conveyed.

I thought I might be the only one that wasn't digging the costume. I really don't like anything about it.

Also, in my mind, none of the films have caught the Spider-man's grace in motion that the comic books conveyed.

The eyes bother me a little bit too (they should've stayed with the traditional white), but they don'tbother me near as much as the "over blue" of the costume.

It would be tough to capture the grace because he moves so quickly when he's webslinging.

The eyes bother me a little bit too (they should've stayed with the traditional white), but they don'tbother me near as much as the "over blue" of the costume.

It would be tough to capture the grace because he moves so quickly when he's webslinging.

+1.

I also REALLY don't like the scene where the guy pulls a knife and Spider-Man cowers and says "you've found my weakness.." etc.

I can't wait to see that part where he gets bitten by a spider...again.

I almost forgot how he got his powers.

Nudder one...

I call traveling.

I feel like I'm watching Glee. They cut the scene before they started singing.

This video has finally excited me about the movie.

I'm excited that I'm going to sit at home and not watch this in the theater, thus saving $10. :whee:

Well it can't be worse then the one from 2002, I mean come on in each one he was constantly conplaining about being spider-man and they would just add a different villian and call it a movie. I understand him having a moral dilemma in the comics and all, but did it really need to be in every movie?

Well it can't be worse then the one from 2002, I mean come on in each one he was constantly conplaining about being spider-man and they would just add a different villian and call it a movie. I understand him having a moral dilemma in the comics and all, but did it really need to be in every movie?

I didn't really like any of the Spider-Man films. I never saw much of the 3rd one but what I did see was bad. I thought the Green Goblin was lame in the first and the roof top scene was one of the corniest scenes in cinema history. Not a big fan of Dafoe either. The first hour of Spider-Man 2 almost earned it the stop button on my DVD player. The actress who played Aunt May made me feel like my head was going to explode she was so terrible and annoying. I thought the railway scene where he gets passed above the people was almost as bad as the roof top scene. I also don't know what Raimi was going for when he zooms in on 2 women's breasts as they scream when the Doc Ock is on the rampage. It was like a really bad horror movie where they wanted to show some knockers but really couldn't because it is Spider-Man and not Evil Dead.