• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Fourth Spider-Man Movie....

51 posts in this topic

Nudder one...

I call traveling.

I feel like I'm watching Glee. They cut the scene before they started singing.

Yeah. It's just too light hearted. Flash is supposed to be cruel tormentor. If I was a kid who was suddenly empowered get even for all the nasty things this other kid did to me, I think this would be a more realistic response.

Nudder one...

I call traveling.

I feel like I'm watching Glee. They cut the scene before they started singing.

Yeah. It's just too light hearted. Flash is supposed to be cruel tormentor. If I was a kid who was suddenly empowered get even for all the nasty things this other kid did to me, I think this would be a more realistic response.

While I agree that is the more realistic response to being bullied and suddenly you are powerful. But in the comics, Peter didn't usually respond to Flash. I don't mind the clip from the movie. It's Spiderman! I suspend disbelief.

While the car thief clip was probably more in line of what a new young superhero might actually do in that kind of circumstance. It is not a gritty superhero. Made for the Saturday morning crowd I think.

How in the world would the first cop justify shooting at a costumed character with no weapons, and basically his hands up? Also, there is no way that 38 cops are going to show up that quick and simultaneously, for a car thief or a fight in a parking lot. Four cops maybe. Spidey does seem to just be having fun, and not really trying to get away from the cops.

This movie appears to be just a fill in, until the companies really do a Spiderman movie. Something to keep the public "aware" of Spiderman.

I really get tired of the romance angle in superhero movies. Why would Batman or Spiderman, have a romance angle, if Bane or The Lizard don't? I guess fan boys and tweens, just like girl shots, and have "high hopes" for themselves, of someday finding a hot one. If you are going up against the Kingpin, or the Joker. You just forget the women, until you are done with business. That is how someone survives, and wins.

But alas. They have to sell toys and such. sigh....