• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which comics are way underpriced ?

252 posts in this topic

Web of Spider-Man #18 :shrug:

What's special about that?

The very first app. of any kind of what was to become Brock/Venom. A VERY small app where we see Brock's arm and hand shove Peter onto subway tracks. Peter was very disturbed that his Spidey Sense didn't warn him, and this was because of the alien symbiote

On a similar note, I believe Marvel Team-Up #141 is underpriced in comparison to ASM 252. Same significance, except the obvious difference that ASM 252 has the AF 15 cover swipe and the first true story, even though MTU 141 was printed in the same month.

On a similar note, I believe Marvel Team-Up #141 is underpriced in comparison to ASM 252. Same significance, except the obvious difference that ASM 252 has the AF 15 cover swipe and the first true story, even though MTU 141 was printed in the same month.
If I remember correctly it also shipped the same week or the week before ASM 252.

The very first app. of any kind of what was to become Brock/Venom. A VERY small app where we see Brock's arm and hand shove Peter onto subway tracks. Peter was very disturbed that his Spidey Sense didn't warn him, and this was because of the alien symbiote

All of which is overrated and does not warrant higher values.

teen titans 39.

last grayson robin. classic goldenage character still relevant today. you can still find these in dollar bins!

plus

teen titans 44

1st nightwing. again, you may find this in dollar bins.

Thankfully my underpriced list is now in the overpriced thread. Which also means my collection became my inventory ;)

The only other one I stocked up on heavily is the 1st appearance of Hack/Slash. It's picked up but is hopefully underpriced.

The only other one I stocked up on heavily is the 1st appearance of Hack/Slash. It's picked up but is hopefully underpriced.

What issue is that? I tried the book and didn't like it, but I do admit that the book has the potential to appeal to even people outside comics who don't mind reading bad comics.

Wouldn't that actually be Secret Wars 8?

How about some Starlin magic around the "death" of Warlock and the defeat of Thanos.

Avengers annual 7 and marvel two in one annual 2 (I believe)

One of my favorites of all time. Great story and great art. Plus I am a science geek if they threw a black hole in that story I would have evolved.