• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need cover scans for "bob powell's terror" book-fiction house, etc.

6 posts in this topic

we are putting the 2nd book in "the chilling archives of horror comics" to bed. the first book was " briefer's frankenstein". this one i'm very excited to say is "bob powell's terror". we have the cooperation of the powell estate, powell scholars and art collectors. it's gonna be a killer book. we need 300 dpi scans tiffs or jpgs of the folowing comic book covers sent to clizia (at) yoe (dot) com. check in with clizia before sending in case someone ha already supplied a scan of a particular book. you will be credited and gratefully thanked in the book. thanks so very much! deeply appreciatively, craig yoe

- Sheena, Queen of the Jungle #3 Spring 1943

- Shadow Comics #3 June 1947

- Man in Black #4 March 1958

- Man in Black #1 September 1957

- Shadow Comics #4 July 1947

- Bobbby Benson's B-Bar-B Riders #4 Nov-Dec 1953

- Sick #47 September 6

p.s. if you have any powell rarieties, especially original art and especially horror oriented material we would be thrilled to try and make room for it, though the book is going to press very soon. thanks!

Looking forward to any Powell related reprints. (thumbs u

I'll get you these two this weekend.

BobbyBenson4.jpg

ManInBlack4.jpg

p.s. if you have any powell rarieties, especially original art and especially horror oriented material we would be thrilled to try and make room for it, though the book is going to press very soon. thanks!
Are you reprinting his story from Eerie Adventures 1: The Vampires from Venus?

and when you send them please send us the name you want to be credited.
Otherwise "adamstrange" will get all the credit.

:bump:

I've sent the scans.

Hopefully others can chip in for the remaining covers.