• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nov Heritage auction

217 posts in this topic

Not only the killer Jim 88 Splash, but it looks like their breaking up the complete story to JIM 88.

Correct. I was offered this when it was whole. It's a REALLY great story...early...well-drawn...seriously nice, and one of the better examples to show up. Kirby at his best. The splashes should bring a pretty penny.

Just noticed they have put up a Perez JLA cover.

http://comics.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7039&lotIdNo=133005

Theres something that you dont see very often.

Another great Perez cover I used to own...(sold off during the great: "Mom has cancer" period of my life along with lots of other Perez and Byrne X-Men...sigh...)

Seem to recall a bunch of Perez pieces being released onto the market back around 2004/5, where these mostly from you ?

So far, there are two, potentially three item I will be going hard for. I m burning up tp pick up something. I haven't added anything to the collection in over a year :o

Wow, you are strong, and I buy lots and some I really shouldn't have with hindsight, I need more self control like you!

Malvin

So far, there are two, potentially three item I will be going hard for. I m burning up tp pick up something. I haven't added anything to the collection in over a year :o

Wow, you are strong, and I buy lots and some I really shouldn't have with hindsight, I need more self control like you!

Malvin

I have become very focused in the last three years and only pick up long term keepers.

that action 46 cover is real nice. even if they don't sell at least we are getting a peek at jerry's collection!

Yep, my thought as well. It's great to have the high-quality Heritage scans of this material in their archive. Some incredible golden age stuff here.

Let's get this thread back up on top - I got my catalog in the mail - so nice to flip through in hard copy to see what is up for grabs.

Much better stuff than last few auctions - will be interesting for sure.