• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper/Modern Auction Unsold Items From Last Thread Included Dollar Starting Bid

50 posts in this topic

Borrowing This Concept From A Thread Over In Silver/Bronze

Bids start at $1 and must increase in $1 increments up to $25; $2.50 increments from $25 to $50, $5 increments from $50 to $100 and $10 increments over $100. Winning bidders pay $5 for postage in the U.S. International bidders please get a quote from me.

Okay, so I had a Sales Thread recently that went a little slower than I expected so I've decided to shake things up and just auction everything. Bidding Ends On Thursday August 25th at 10pm central. I will ship all items on Fridays. So I can wait for payment, but Friday is the only day of the week that I go to the post office.

Okay so let's get started with the leftovers from my sales thread and to stay in compliance with board rules....any book that I post unless posted with a different BIN price can be bought for $100 straight away. (I'm not expecting anyone to pull the trigger, but to stay in compliance there it is folks the BIN price unless otherwise noted.

Bidding Recap

Hulk 340-No Bids

Secret Wars 8 Copy A-No Bids

Secret Wars 8 Copy B-No Bids

X-Force 26-No Bids

Amazing Spider-Man 36 9/11 Issue-No Bids

True Blood 2 & 3 Hasting's Variant-No Bids

Iron Man 282-No Bids

New Mutants 98 A $10 -chrisskiba

New Mutants 98 Copy B - $50. -MattP

X-Men 266 Copy B - $25-frankbearss

X-Men 266 Copy C - $25-frankbearss