• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

189 posts in this topic

the king has reclaimed his crown...

I can't believe Alan bought that Kris was his long lost son. doh!

Now if you can get Byrne to agree to do a signing THEN I would call you a God!!

Now if you can get Byrne to agree to do a signing THEN I would call you a God!!

Never fails. Turn water to wine and somebody is mad that it's not zinfandel.

Zinfandel is easy to get...Byrne is not :sumo:

There's a fair few Byrne books already out there though, right guys? :shrug:

Of course there are. Byrne was done. Old news. Moore is the grail of grails. Only thing that could come close is Ditko, and I don't think Ditko is close.

as far as comic creators go, this was the pinnacle, because Ditko will never be approved, so he will never be an SS. Therefore Moore was the biggest of the white whales, and this is coming from a pretty good whale hunter !

i am sitting here and thinking, who else is left?

elvis has left the building.

as far as comic creators go, this was the pinnacle, because Ditko will never be approved, so he will never be an SS. Therefore Moore was the biggest of the white whales, and this is coming from a pretty good whale hunter !

i am sitting here and thinking, who else is left?

elvis has left the building.

This is another reason why I was sort of surprised that not more people jumped on my John Totleben op ---I expected those slots to be gone faster then Platt.

Maybe people forget or don't realize...Totleben was the key artist on TWO major Alan Moore titles...both Miracleman and Swamp Thing.

And JT does not EVER do any shows or appearances due to his health. :shrug:

To me, as collector, fan, and s/s ....Totleben was 2nd only to Alan Moore as far as the "gets" are concerned. Moore is the white whale, Totleben is every bit the great white shark. Good luck realing in either fish...they are both kings and legends!

Congrats!!! (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)