• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art Day! New Teen Titans art.

2 posts in this topic

I was pretty thrilled to recently get a good number of pages from the New Teen Titans Vol 2 issue 21. Way back when I was in 9th grade, which doesn't seem that long ago but I guess it was, I got together with a friend and we did some trading of comic books. He turned me on to the New Teen Titans series, both Vol 1 and Vol 2. Needless to say, several issues from these series went home with me that day. One of them was issue 21 from Volume 2. Sure the Volume 2 artwork wasn't Perez but I liked it just the same. I don't usually highlight or advertise art in my CAF but this one I'm particularly happy with as I have 10 pages from this story. So, feel free to check out and leave a comment or two, Mother Mayem, Azrael, Nightwing searching for Raven, the Flash running across a wounded Chesire, and the rest of the New Teen Titans in art by Eduardo Baretto with inks by Romeo Tanghal.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Order=Title&GSub=119340

As a note, this is all large art and signed by Eduardo Baretto at the bottom of the page. Due to size, I've gone with showing just the art area of the page (at least until I can get a better scanner or get over to Kinko's). Special thanks to Dave Karlen for working out the deal on these pages.

Nice pages. Congrats on a nice pick up! I loved the 80's New Teen Titans. Wish DC could capture that magic again with the group. The past decade they can't seem to quite get it right with the Titans.