• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvelous - Steeeeerike 1!

14 posts in this topic

I would like to take this time to thank all the prostitutes and their pimp who made this happen.

I am sure the mods will come down on you like a hammer for starting this thread and give you all strikes.

i guess you're now trying for strike two.

I would like to take this time to thank all the prostitutes and their pimp who made this happen.

I am sure the mods will come down on you like a hammer for starting this thread and give you all strikes.

i guess you're now trying for strike two.

If it isn't the April Fool who thought the "Wizard First" program was a joke. How Foolish of you.

uhhh... marv, I've already issued my public apology to you on that front. Yes, you've been vindicated on that front.

Rather than continuously responding to your idiocy, I'm just adding you to my blocked list. I advise everyone else to do the same... the best way to deal with someone like you is simply to ignore them.

uhhh... marv, I've already issued my public apology to you on that front. Yes, you've been vindicated on that front.

Rather than continuously responding to your idiocy, I'm just adding you to my blocked list. I advise everyone else to do the same... the best way to deal with someone like you is simply to ignore them.

Ignore who? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

Timely