• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I used to like it when my registry view went up, but now.....

4 posts in this topic

I'm not so sure. I can't help thinking that its just dealers who want to see what I'm still looking for..... instead of helping me..... so they can make some coin...

Am I paranoid ? :grin:hm

I wish there was a comment section so people could write what they think of your set.... and so you could see who is looking at your set. It would be way more friendly. When I only see the number go up..... I feel......"violated" somehow.... :blush:

lol - I've had more than one boardie contact me and say "Hey I see you are needing X comic in 9.8. I have one for sale for.....".

I always appriciated the boardie who gave me the first shot (even though I knew it was priced a bit higher than it was worth - I just considered that a "finders fee".)

I've also had the same in reverse - people wanting to buy certain books.

I have always wondered if there had ever been a case where someone knew someone had some pricy books through the registry and then ripped it off!!!