• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's on your current commission list?

159 posts in this topic

Cary Nord-1 more colored piece in the works.

Is Nord taking commissions at home now?

He's offering small colored pieces sporadically on his facebook page. 8.5x11 on colored paper. They are really top notch and worth every cent.

Clay Mann

Stephen Segovia

Ken Lashley

Harvey Tolibao

Dexter Soy

Gabrielle Dell'otto

Steve McNiven

Marko Djurdjevic

Humberto Ramos

and a few other special guests :)

Can I have your wallet

lol

These aren't all at once, and most have been pre-paid for long ago

Hey Royd,

The Finch one is actually unexpected. When I get I'll explain. It's like turning a negative into a big positive. Should be picking it up at NYCC. And of course it's Spidey related.

The JSC is going to take awhile but i'm good. From the looks of the recents ones I'll be very happy when it's completed.

Mike

Hey Royd,

The Finch one is actually unexpected. When I get I'll explain. It's like turning a negative into a big positive. Should be picking it up at NYCC. And of course it's Spidey related.

The JSC is going to take awhile but i'm good. From the looks of the recents ones I'll be very happy when it's completed.

Mike

Really looking forward to seeing your JSC Mike. Fingers crossed you get it at NYCC.

I assume it has to do with large burlap sacks with dollar signs on them.

That, my first born and a kidney if Jim ever needs one ;)

I have a high opinion of Jim on many levels, but being on Jim's commission list and actually GETTING said commission are two different things. I'm just sayin'.

Scott Williams

I assume it has to do with large burlap sacks with dollar signs on them.

That, my first born and a kidney if Jim ever needs one ;)

I have a high opinion of Jim on many levels, but being on Jim's commission list and actually GETTING said commission are two different things. I'm just sayin'.

Scott Williams

Well, it hasn't been an easy road but it is paid for and I have been getting regular emails from Jim, the last email I received had a picture of the piece roughed out. It will have taken awhile for start to finish but I'm confident I will get it soon and it will be well worth the wait as this is a grail piece for me.