• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's on your current commission list?

159 posts in this topic

never noticed this thread till now, right now in the next couple of months I should be expecting commissions from

Sal Buscema (2 of them (Spider-man vs Doc Ock and Spider-man vs Green Goblin) + 1 inking commission over John Romita Sr pencils)

Humberto Ramos (Spider-man vs Doctor Doom)

John Romita Sr

Marc Silvestri

Will Conrad

Keith Pollard Spider-man vs Sinister Six

Gabrielle Dell'otto

Andy Kubert

Ron Wilson

Jim Cheung

all Spider-man

I am completely sorry that I am so late to this dance but here goes on the One Minute Later front (first, I have to confess to having 40 One Minute Laters that I haven't even posted yet but I'm working on it)....here is what I'm still waiting on:

Nick Cardy - Green Lantern #1 OML

Erik Gist - giant painting of Cap/Bucky One Minute Later of a Captain America Special

The Romitas - Amazing Spider-Man #39 OML

David Finch - adding a few floating Avengers heads to my OML

Barry Kitson - Avengers #151 OML

Barry Kitson - inking over Art Adams on Hulk #181 OML

Simone Bianchi - X-Men OML

Simone BIanchi - Batman OML

Bob Wiacek - Nick Fury #2 OML

CP Wilson III - non-OML painting

Mystery inker - Ken Bald OML (I'm so proud of this one as Ken was one of the greats of the Golden Age and he came out of retirement for it...)

Various inking jobs on multiple OMLs by Bob Almond, Mark Morales, Joe Rubinstein and others.

Michael Finn

I have only two commissions in the works:

• A recreation of Aquaman #18 from Nick Cardy who graciously added me (after considerable begging) to the list he's trying to get rid of. This give me the three images that I've always wanted from Nick:

[*]An "Archie" Legion piece from Mike Worley who drew the Archie characters as Legionnaires some time ago. That piece really amuses me so I want one too.

never noticed this thread till now, right now in the next couple of months I should be expecting commissions from

Sal Buscema (2 of them (Spider-man vs Doc Ock and Spider-man vs Green Goblin) + 1 inking commission over John Romita Sr pencils)

John Romita Sr

Marc Silvestri

Will Conrad

Gabrielle Dell'otto

Andy Kubert

Ron Wilson

Jim Cheung

all Spider-man

Wow, this is one of the most incredible lists I've ever seen -- I'm dying to have something from Jim -- is that something done at home --- and wow again to get John Romita Sr. by himself....and Kubert - I had no idea he was doing commissions -- what a great list....

John Romita Sr

Marc Silvestri

Will Conrad

Gabrielle Dell'otto

Andy Kubert

Ron Wilson

Jim Cheung

all Spider-man

Wow, this is one of the most incredible lists I've ever seen -- I'm dying to have something from Jim -- is that something done at home --- and wow again to get John Romita Sr. by himself....and Kubert - I had no idea he was doing commissions -- what a great list....

those are some very kind words especially from someone with your collection!

for Jim its something he's doing at home, its been a work in progress for a long time now but ive gotten one before and the results justify the wait! they're always so stellar and for Andy it took a lot of convincing because he swore he didnt do this kind of stuff but I managed to convince him at fanexpo and that should be done in the next couple of weeks hopefully.

I think the one I'm most excited about is Sal inks over John Romita's pencils!

if you're interested this is my CAF

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=34900

the JR SR/ Buscema one is the Spider-man in the top right where Sal will also be adding webs in the back and heads to make it a Amazing Spider-man cover swipe

John Romita Sr

Marc Silvestri

Will Conrad

Gabrielle Dell'otto

Andy Kubert

Ron Wilson

Jim Cheung

all Spider-man

those are some very kind words especially from someone with your collection!

for Jim its something he's doing at home, its been a work in progress for a long time now but ive gotten one before and the results justify the wait! they're always so stellar and for Andy it took a lot of convincing because he swore he didnt do this kind of stuff but I managed to convince him at fanexpo and that should be done in the next couple of weeks hopefully.

I think the one I'm most excited about is Sal inks over John Romita's pencils!

if you're interested this is my CAF

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=34900

the JR SR/ Buscema one is the Spider-man in the top right where Sal will also be adding webs in the back and heads to make it a Amazing Spider-man cover swipe

Cheung is one of my favorite of the modern era for sure and I've no doubt your piece will be amazing I'm hoping someday to catch Jim at a show where I can get a singe full figure drawing; he knows about it and I'm sure patience will be a virtue.

I am also really happy for you about Andy Kubert -- a terrific get and again I can't wait to see the results. As for Sal, he is my all-time favorite Captain America artist and I have two commissions from him in my galleries --

btw, I have now added your amazing gallery to those I follow on CAF...really looking forward to seeing what you pick up

Cheers,

Michael