• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Fan Expo sales thread, Grimm Fairy books now on sale!

68 posts in this topic

Salem's Daughter: The Haunting 1 Fan Expo Exclusive, cover by EBAS

SalemsDaughterHaunt1FE2011.jpg

Raw copies NM+ or better $25

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $60

CGC 9.8 SS (held for sigs by EBAS at Detroit Fan Fanfare) $75

Dealer allotment sold out within 30 minutes of solicitation. Best seller at the show, and the roughly 40 - 50 copies left at the show before I left Saturday afterrnoon were from the bottom of the box and had corner dings.

:takeit: as well as the 2 GFT covers, Raw NM+ for all 3

:takeit: Raw copies NM+ or better $25 x 1

Salem's Daughter: The Haunting 1 Fan Expo Exclusive, cover by EBAS

SalemsDaughterHaunt1FE2011.jpg

Raw copies NM+ or better $25

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $60

CGC 9.8 SS (held for sigs by EBAS at Detroit Fan Fanfare) $75

Dealer allotment sold out within 30 minutes of solicitation. Best seller at the show, and the roughly 40 - 50 copies left at the show before I left Saturday afterrnoon were from the bottom of the box and had corner dings.

SalemsDaughterHaunt1Secret.jpg

hm Secret Retailer Exclusive hm

:o Nice Cover!

I'll have it for sale by the weekend. Waiting to see what my copies look like. Wasn't aware of it until I saw it on my current invoice being shipped to me.

This will be the rarest Secret Retailer Incentive. Retailers are only receiving 1 copy for every $500 they spent in August. :o

:o Nice Cover!

I'll have it for sale by the weekend. Waiting to see what my copies look like. Wasn't aware of it until I saw it on my current invoice being shipped to me.

This will be the rarest Secret Retailer Incentive. Retailers are only receiving 1 copy for every $500 they spent in August. :o

why tell me that?! you know what that does to me lol

nice book and i bet you were definitely pleased when you read through your invoice...

I love the competition (shall I) between Mike's and Eric's covers! they both are amazingly talented, to say the least!

Awesome! That has to be the Scarborough Bluffs in the background! The Bluffs are in the east end of Toronto. 150 foot high cliffs that stretch for miles along Lake Ontario.

Notables from Scarborough include Mike Myers, Jim Carrey, me :0), and The Bare Naked Ladies.

No sorry, haven't sent invoices. My apartment was broken into right after I came back from Fan Expo so I've been dealing with that. Catching up on invoicing the next few days. Fan Expo blue labels were graded today (Caps/Walking Dead)