• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I Collect is Awesome and What You Collect Sucks

185 posts in this topic

Also, the way you spend your own money is stupid.

Also, if the comics you like cost more than 25 cents when they were new, you are a super '.

Also, if you pay more than $1 for a book printed in the 90's you should be probated.

Also, if the comics you like cost more than 25 cents when they were new, you are a super '.

Also, if you pay more than $1 for a book printed in the 90's you should be probated.

Can we get this thing stickied? Huge time saver.

:banana:

Also, if you pay more than $1 for a book printed in the 90's you should be probated banned.

FYP. YW.

114934.jpg.e4bd5551735c1d103a82afce38441b50.jpg

Agreed :sumo:

Agreed.

Comics are financial instruments, so all comic purchases should be evaluated in terms of liquidity and ROI. If your interests aren't conducive to these things, change your interests. This way you can overspend without getting beaten by the wife.

Conform, beeyotches. Your collection is a measure of your manhood, and of the validity of your opinions.

I agree with all of those things, but you forgot to mention how stupid Sig Series is.

I concur. To me it lowers the grade of the comic.

You're right. Signatures always lower the grade/value of paintings, lithographs, books... wait a minute... no... it's the opposite of that. :foryou:

I agree with all of those things, but you forgot to mention how stupid Sig Series is.

You're right. Signatures always lower the grade/value of paintings, lithographs, books... wait a minute... no... it's the opposite of that. :foryou:

I stopped reading after "You're right"

If only da Vinci had scribbled his name across the front of the Mona Lisa in silver Sharpie!

It'd be worth 10x as much!