• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I Collect is Awesome and What You Collect Sucks

185 posts in this topic

I agree with all of those things, but you forgot to mention how stupid Sig Series is.

I concur. To me it lowers the grade of the comic.

Ah, the sweet delicious irony.

All my books will remain "Sig Series Ready/Sig Series it!" :cloud9:

Here's another one.

The board is full of elitist cliques. What nonsense. There are no cliques. :eyeroll: This is usually uttered by those not in a clique................

Uh, I've said too much. :blush:

What is really tough is when some of your cliques hate some of your other cliques. That just gets messy.

The boards were also much, much better many, many, many years ago when I first joined.

Thats interesting... hm

Most of the instigators, negativity and cliques in this place have been here longer than 2008. Just sayin....

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

;)

I agree with all of those things, but you forgot to mention how stupid Sig Series is.

I concur. To me it lowers the grade of the comic.

Ah, the sweet delicious irony.

All my books will remain "Sig Series Ready/Sig Series it!" :cloud9:

lol

Here's another one.

The board is full of elitist cliques. What nonsense. There are no cliques. :eyeroll: This is usually uttered by those not in a clique................

Uh, I've said too much. :blush:

No cliques? Who are you kidding jeffro?

And what you just wrote makes no sense.

If there aren't any cliques then...oh forget it... (thumbs u

Also, slabbing books that are for your collection instead of resale means you just fell off the turnip truck.

You are just now learning this mess? Noob.

Sending a PM to Arch to have this thread stickied and see if he can cleanse the rest of the riff raff out of here. :sumo:

Also, slabbing buying books that are for your collection instead of resale means you just fell off the turnip truck.

Are those all yours? They are really nice. :applause:

The Sgt. Rock is not mine anymore. But I commissioned it and owned it for a while. :)

The Sgt. Rock is the best one. :cry: I dig the Mustang in the background.

Geeeeeez, I forgot where I was...not only are they unattractive, inappropriate and unsellable, I am sure you overpaid. In 47 years from now, you could get Russ Heath to do that same sketch for $0.19. doh! Please learn how to collect correctly. Others will be along shortly to explain the correct way. :sumo:

Also, you smell and your mother wears army boots.

:whee:

Your current one is better than your new one would be.

I had to read this twice.

Did it make sense either time? It was a tough sentence to construct.

It made sense the first time but I was concerned & had to read it a second time.

It also made sense the second time.

It's a solid sentence. One for which you can be proud to have inserted into this Friday thread.