• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Important: Who won this Heritage auction!?

9 posts in this topic

After winning a couple of "raw book" auctions from Heritage, don't be suprised if the winning bidder is blindsided by a VF/VF- and 2 F/F+ books...

The 3 looks like a 9.2! thumbsup2.gif

I didn't take them out of the bags because I don't want to damage them so I'm only going by the front cover.

They sent me these today with the Thors I won!

I never even bid on them. foreheadslap.gif

You must have got lucky with whoever packaged them...

Last batch of silver age Thors I won looked like a 10 yr old had shoved them into the mylar..

2 of the front covers were creased... I had to raise h e l l with Heritage to get my refund back.

Glad your wins came out so sweet...

did you know legally those books are yours for the keeping since they screwed up? 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gifinsane.gif

27_laughing.gif

I don't collect these.

Now if the sent a FF 1 to me by mistake... blush.gif

Or better, an action 1, then I'd be booking a trip to the Bahamas tomorrow.

hi.gif

I just want these to end up were they belong.

If a regular poster here won them I could send them direct and avoid double postage for Heritage on the return.

did you know legally those books are yours for the keeping since they screwed up? 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gifinsane.gif

27_laughing.gif

I don't collect these.

Now if the sent a FF 1 to me by mistake... blush.gif

Or better, an action 1, then I'd be booking a trip to the Bahamas tomorrow.

hi.gif

I just want these to end up were they belong.

If a regular poster here won them I could send them direct and avoid double postage for Heritage on the return.

very upstanding of you, i must say...........they look like nice books for very little dough. acclaim.gif