• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Mechanika LBCC Variant, what's the deal?

2 posts in this topic

OK, so I listed my copy of this book on eBay. I bought it from the aspen store when it first came out. Unfortunately my copy wasn't in the best shape. I tried a pressing but that didn't help much. I'd call it a 9.2, probably a 9.4, but I am being conservative in my eBay listing.

The listing just started last night and it is already up to 22.00. I noticed also another copy sold for just over 130.00 raw, but that book was listed as NM, unread, so I figured everybody went gaga over the fact that it might be a potential 9.8. Mine is clearly listed as a 9.2 with a possibility of 9.4 and pressed to boot...is this book hard to find in 9.8 or something?

The bigger question is should I yank this puppy down and keep it...lol. Now I wish I would have sent it off with my other Lady Mechanikas to Dragon for a SS submission.