• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trivia?!?!? NOW?!?!?

23 posts in this topic

In Batman # 171 there is two "Flashback" panels, what comic book is referenced about them?

Is that even English?

I don't suppose some nice hearted DC guy would consider PMing the answer to a Marvel guy like me...

flowerred.gif

In Batman # 171 there is two "Flashback" panels, what comic book is referenced about them?

Is that even English?

My exact answer to the question (posted 20 min ago) was "In English please?" 27_laughing.gif

I couldn't help but think "No trivia for weeks (months?) and she posts one during a shlt storm. I can see it now:

Steve: "Gemma! There's a shlt storm on the boards. Throw those doga a bone!"

Gemma: "Oh, ok Mr. B. I'll gets to that write awy!"

Is that even English?

My exact answer to the question (posted 20 min ago) was "In English please?" 27_laughing.gif

I couldn't help but think "No trivia for weeks (months?) and she posts one during a shlt storm. I can see it now:

Steve: "Gemma! There's a shlt storm on the boards. Throw those doga a bone!"

Gemma: "Oh, ok Mr. B. I'll gets to that write awy!"

sign-funnypost.gif

anybody know the answer? confused.gif

Is that even English?

This reminds me of a Simpson's episode where Principal Skinner and Springfield Elementary have decided to give out "academic alerts" to warn parents that their son or daughter might fail a subject or subjects. So in an assembly, Princial Skinner starts calling students names out:

Principal Skinner: "Wiggum, Ralph"

Ralph (running down the aisle like he's on the Price is Right): "I won! I won!"

Principal Skinner: "You didn't win, Ralph. You're failing English."

Ralph: "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

Nothing like a little Ralph to brighten your day...