• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still waiting for my McFarlane SS from the last Desert Wind Comics Opportunity

426 posts in this topic

what? WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO..
Me? I was just laughing at the ridiculousness of waiting a year for a SS book.
Been there. Waited almost exactly a year once for a book getting four sigs. One of them cancelled a couple appearances and it took a while to track him down.

Feeling your pain!!!!!

This posting has touched me and because of it I'm writing for the very first time on the CGC boards. I've submitted books with Chandler and Sharon back in the summer of 2010 for the Toronto comic con and I'm still waiting. Yes, that's about 16 months ago and I'm at a loss as to why it's really taking this long. I've emailed and called them more times than I can count.... only to get the run around or hear some fantastic excuses.

I sent them an email before writing this and received an auto reply saying they are away on vacation and will not return till Dec 5th.

On a good note thought, I did send them over 70 books and only had 3 books drop grade. I stopped sending them books for signatures and am now working with others to have my books signed. Since the Toronto comic con of 2010, I have been working with others to have over 180 books signed so this incident has cost them my business.

All the best on the safe return on your books!!!

Thank you for the welcome.

I have about 130 books that I have put together for Lee,Simon and Romita Sr signatures and Im looking for a facilitator. I was thinking about nycomics but have changed my mind after reading what happened with littlebill Wes on his modern books.

Again I will stress the fact that with Chandler I had only 3 books out of 70 drop from CGC 9.8 to CGC 9.6 SS books and find that acceptable.

Could anyone tell me of a good facilitator?

Feeling your pain!!!!!

This posting has touched me and because of it I'm writing for the very first time on the CGC boards. I've submitted books with Chandler and Sharon back in the summer of 2010 for the Toronto comic con and I'm still waiting. Yes, that's about 16 months ago and I'm at a loss as to why it's really taking this long. I've emailed and called them more times than I can count.... only to get the run around or hear some fantastic excuses.

I sent them an email before writing this and received an auto reply saying they are away on vacation and will not return till Dec 5th.

On a good note thought, I did send them over 70 books and only had 3 books drop grade. I stopped sending them books for signatures and am now working with others to have my books signed. Since the Toronto comic con of 2010, I have been working with others to have over 180 books signed so this incident has cost them my business.

All the best on the safe return on your books!!!

They owe you 70 books?