• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-American 61 6.0 OW

34 posts in this topic

Just one book tonight, but it's a killer! First Solomon Grundy, pretty rare in any grade, and one of the most classic covers of the entire golden age. This one has it all, truly iconic. Really clean copy with only minimal defects on the perimeter. Great looking, especially for a black cover.

6.0 OW

$4200 shipped in the US. Foreign extra.

Not pressed as far as I know. Payment by check, cash or money order only on this one, unless prior arrangements made by PM.

I will leave this up for 24 hours, then the book goes to CLink. PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking!

AA61.jpg

:shrug: I thought you'd keep that book b/c :hail: and then you'd be closer to becoming CentaurMan ...

I like it. A lot. But there are things I could buy with the money that I would like better.

How can I be the 2nd CentaurMan when according to you I am already the 2nd Adamstrange? Maybe since I am flipping gold I am now the 2nd GAtor. :baiting:

I was literally talking about this book (AA 61) with another board member about two days ago.....What a killer cover and how important it is in the DC Rogues Universe. I have a Showcase 55, but it's only an 8.0.....

This is a HUGE grail for me also and I will be shedding a tear or two...or a thousand when it gets snapped up.... :cry:

:shrug: I thought you'd keep that book b/c :hail: and then you'd be closer to becoming CentaurMan ...

I like it. A lot. But there are things I could buy with the money that I would like better.

How can I be the 2nd CentaurMan when according to you I am already the 2nd Adamstrange? Maybe since I am flipping gold I am now the 2nd GAtor. :baiting:

The difference is you seem to be able to flip profitably while I , on the other hand...

The difference is you seem to be able to flip profitably while I , on the other hand...

...smell (shrug)