• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Labor Day approaches...buy reading material or else!!!

200 posts in this topic

Man... there is some quality stuff in this Snake thread.

Makes my look like... well ..."" :(

At work, and cannot use the You Tube...someone needs to post the Circle of video from South Park (YAY Mr. Hanket :applause: ) to cheer up the Rupp :foryou:

For everyone else, how about 10% off until I start listing again since I fell asleep last night (as predicted) and only posted a few books :doh:

Marvel Masterworks Volume 26 Deluxe Library Edition Variant

:news: On hold (thumbs u

Can you also check to be sure there are no cigarette burns onnit? :wishluck: Thanks in advance.

Creasing bad...check

Cigarette burns also bad...double check

Strange brown staining in some sort of wiping pattern OK... :wishluck:

Can you also check to be sure there are no cigarette burns onnit? :wishluck: Thanks in advance.

Creasing bad...check

Cigarette burns also bad...double check

Strange brown staining in some sort of wiping pattern OK... :wishluck:

Yeah, that's fine. I'd also understand if some pages were stuck together (it is Thor, after all). I'd need to be able to pry them open tho in order to read.

Cool Heath! Do you have any Silver and Black Marvel Masterworks in the shrink wrap -- The Regular Editions?

Hey there Michael...Unfortunately none of those in my collection :sorry:

Since we are dealing with Boy Scouts...let's go with something for the oft neglected DC fan. Another man in tights who is as American as apple pie, which oddly enough was made in Europe for centuries before the English came across the pond :shrug:

Anyway, we have silver and modern...how about some gold??? :whee:

DC Archive Editions: Superman Volume 1

Asking $10

:news:

Also taken via PM...thank you mysterious shopper! (thumbs u

Still listing goodies or you about to wrap it up? We can settle up anytime if you're done...but if not...then let's keep the show going!!! :applause:

More coming over the next several days...hopefully wrapping trades up tonight. Then if all goes according to plan, will list some comics throughout the weekend :)

Yay long holiday weekends :whee:

This was not as good as I hoped...I had some good memories of the early Constantine stuff, but upon review many, many years later it did not hold up as well for me :shrug: Art was kind of muddy and the writing just did not seem to flow well. But what do I know I have an elephant ninja in my sig line (clearly I am not a man of discriminating tastes :insane: )

Hellblazer Original Sins

Asking $8

hellblazer.jpg

This series still makes me laugh...kind of in that laugh at a horribly bad movie kind of way hm Anyway, if you like low-budget B movies or superhero stories that do not take themselves too seriously the JLI might just be for you (thumbs u

:gossip: And really you are only paying like $1 per comic here (collects five issues of both JLI and JLE). How many new release JLAs will that Hamilton get ya??? :baiting:

Justice League International Volume 6

Asking $10

jli.jpg

What's with the elephant ninja in your sig line Snake?

I was catching hell after a year of being here and not having an avatar or something decent in my sig line. Tortoise/Mark and Freekster/Levi being the prime guys doing the :baiting:

Anyway, they finally took pity on me. Levi gave me the gif for my avatar, and Mark's significant other actually created the image herself. At the time Mark had a Thor/turtle image...combining his two interests. They asked me what I liked...the answer...

GI Joe (Snake Eyes) and Alabama Football (the elephant) (thumbs u

What's with the elephant ninja in your sig line Snake?

I was catching hell after a year of being here and not having an avatar or something decent in my sig line. Tortoise/Mark and Freekster/Levi being the prime guys doing the :baiting:

Anyway, they finally took pity on me. Levi gave me the gif for my avatar, and Mark's significant other actually created the image herself. At the time Mark had a Thor/turtle image...combining his two interests. They asked me what I liked...the answer...

GI Joe (Snake Eyes) and Alabama Football (the elephant) (thumbs u

Wow,cool (thumbs u

Still not sure how to feel about Legion or all the time travel crazyness that the X-Men books have done...still waiting for Quicksilver to run real fast counterclockwise around the world to turn back time hm

Anyway, a gripping yarn crossing over into a number of mutant titles...and plus I think Warren hooks up with Psylocke somewhere in here...way to go Worthington!!! :devil:

X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Prelude

Asking $12

apocalypse.jpg

Who is a fan of Spawn??? hm How about 75 issues in one go...love these volumes, and they will keep you turning their many hundreds of pages for quite a few days of reading goodness. Try to keep up with McFarlands war between heaven and hell or just enjoy the pretty pictures...who am I to judge :shrug:

I am not sure how to price these...they do not seem to be easy to find...unfortunately no completed sales on eBay to help...just a bunch of failed BIN's going down to $40 a book.

I am going to price these as a group below cover price, but not quite discounted to the extent of the other books :juggle:

Spawn Collected Editions Volumes 1 through 4

Asking $80

spawn.jpg