• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Labor Day approaches...buy reading material or else!!!

200 posts in this topic

Daredevil readers :P (ranging from Goodish to Finestonia)

Issues 28, 29, 33, 34, 35, 42, 46, and 49

Exactly eight issues more than I want to keep hm

How about $3 each, but for each one you take tell me one reason Daredevil sucks.

Or if you are feeling frisky, write a limerick about Daredevil and claim all eight for $20

ddlot.jpg

What??? The kids in your neighborhood don't ride bikes??? :o You say they hang out behind the school smoking between classes? Well, then you need this book to establish your street cred...that, and a gift card to Hot Topic

Sandman 8...gonna say VF/NM on this one

Asking $8

sandman8.jpg

*sigh* You truly are being difficult you know :baiting: You want silver age reading, but do not have $3 each for Daredevils...you say that if you had that, you would just go buy some real comics anyway hm Point taken...how about Sgt. Fury?

Issues 16, 53, 54, 57, 58, 58, and 70

Grade = Readeilicious :sumo:

$2 each or take all seven for $12

furylot.jpg

Sale is over!!!! :sumo:

Let's celebrate the relaunch of the DC Universe in style with our first floppy of the thread and give Mike a little Green Lantern lovin' (it happened so fast...met a Ferris, she was crazy for me :whistle: )

I purchased this as a G/G- Probably a little optimistic, but not far off...I am going to say Fr/G to G- but closer to Fr/G

Justice League of America 1

Asking $275

jla1a.jpg

is it detached on the bottom staple only?

:doh:

i forgot i asked this question. that's a decent book for $200, any way you slice it... or staple it, or glue it. lol

So glad you asked before taking (worship) Otherwise this definitely would have been a returned book :doh:

Unfortunately, I neglected to mentioned a moderate amount of glue in my notes. My guess is that it was detached at both (remains detached at the bottom). Anyway, we should probably throw my grade out the window...not sure how to rank the restoration...but I will go moderate amateur (it is a significant amount of glue). Think I will also drop the price down to $200 for that. :shrug:

My apologies Mike...sorry for the disappointment and the lax record keeping :sorry:

i forgot i asked this question. that's a decent book for $200, any way you slice it... or staple it, or glue it. lol

Marvelfangirl gets first refusal on this (asking if I had other X-Men reading material). I do, and here they are... (and yes that price sticker is on the cover of God Loves, Man Kills :sorry: )

Three items...one is great reading, the other two are pretty hit or miss :shrug:

Asking $12 for the lot

xtrades.jpg

I think that is as good a place as any to call it a night...midnight...Billy Batson meeting an old man in his cave (remember kids don't take candy or superpowers from skeezy old men you don't know :preach: )

Some more to come tommorrow...thanks for stopping by (thumbs u

Origin issues rock :headbang:

Origin issues from 1948 rock around the frikkin' clock

Captain Marvel Adventures 80

VG/F

Asking $135

marvel80.jpg

such a cool looking book!!! you know whoever makes those smiley faces should make one with a smiley pulling out the linings of his pockets to signify that he's broke - would be a perfect time right now to use that one ... :fear: i'll settle with this one!