• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Labor Day approaches...buy reading material or else!!!

200 posts in this topic

Still not sure how to feel about Legion or all the time travel crazyness that the X-Men books have done...still waiting for Quicksilver to run real fast counterclockwise around the world to turn back time hm

Anyway, a gripping yarn crossing over into a number of mutant titles...and plus I think Warren hooks up with Psylocke somewhere in here...way to go Worthington!!! :devil:

X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Prelude

Asking $12

apocalypse.jpg

:takeit:

Still not sure how to feel about Legion or all the time travel crazyness that the X-Men books have done...still waiting for Quicksilver to run real fast counterclockwise around the world to turn back time hm

Anyway, a gripping yarn crossing over into a number of mutant titles...and plus I think Warren hooks up with Psylocke somewhere in here...way to go Worthington!!! :devil:

Asking $12

And we have a ^^

Many thanks for the buy :)

Asking $12

And we have a ^^

Many thanks for the buy :)

:grin:

Recent buy and a quick read. The art is nice (obviously lol ). Kind of like a popcorn flick...if you are looking to think while you read move along :whistle: However, if you want to see big explosions and look at pretty or shiny things, this is the lot for you!!! :baiting:

Ms. Marvel Volumes 1 through 8

Best of the Best

Civil War

Operation Lightning Storm

Monster Smash

Secret Invasion

Ascension

Dark Reign

War of the Marvels

Asking $6 each or all 8 for $35

marvel.jpg

Freebie time...let's try a frequent buyer program. Spend $50 get this free with a :takeit: or buy it. Either way it is out of my bookcases :sumo:

Anita Blake Vampire Hunter: Guilty Pleasures HC

FREE with an :takeit: and $50 in purchases

---or---

Buy it for $10 and force me to add a different freebie

anita.jpg

OK...time to cruise the threads of others...looks like I finish the half dozen or so remaining trades tommorrow and then over the weekend hit the comics (maybe I even get a couple of them up tommorrow :juggle: )

Have a good night everyone and thanks for stopping by, grabbing some reading, and saving the poor ferret from the wrath of the Norris :eek:

More coming in an hourish :whee:

Watching college football and having a frosty beverage...let me know if there are requests beyond whatever extra X-book TPB I find along with the few left over. Actual comics will be this weekend if there are titles you want me to consider (thumbs u

Oh, and Michael :baiting:

How tempting are those left over books?

Would 15% off any item until I list my next trade convince you???

If so, you got it :foryou:

:gossip: Offer also extended to my repeat customer from last night Marvelfangirl :cloud9:

See you guys in an hour with some more stuff (may not have pics for the extras I find by request...but will happily answer any questions)

More coming in an hourish :whee:

Watching college football and having a frosty beverage...let me know if there are requests beyond whatever extra X-book TPB I find along with the few left over. Actual comics will be this weekend if there are titles you want me to consider (thumbs u

Oh, and Michael :baiting:

How tempting are those left over books?

Would 15% off any item until I list my next trade convince you???

If so, you got it :foryou:

:gossip:Offer also extended to my repeat customer from last night Marvelfangirl :cloud9:

See you guys in an hour with some more stuff (may not have pics for the extras I find by request...but will happily answer any questions)

:blush:

:grin:

cheap omnibuses

Think you have about seen all of them aside from the Promethea that is coming tonight Kev...not many Omnibi in the House of Snake...I feel so unworthy :cry:

Of course, offers are always welcome...then I will have to weigh the lure of less cash versus the prettiness of them remaining in the bookcase hm

Freebie time... :whee:

Cut a deal with a fellow boardie...make nice and a free trade for you (thumbs u

Here's the deal...you can't :takeit: yourself...you have to convince someone else to :takeit: for you...paypal them fitty cent...PM them pics of scantily clad people...do what you have to do to win this fabulous prize...

First post to be the following wins :)

:takeit: for Snake Eyes

(but of course the boardie you want to claim it for instead of me, unless you actually want me to keep this drek hm )

Invasion TPB

Early McFarland art, with a slightly incomprehensible story (leave the cosmic stuff to Marvel! Silly DC writers :preach:

invasion.jpg