• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Labor Day approaches...buy reading material or else!!!

200 posts in this topic

I'm a broken record. DC Horror, SA Green Lantern, Stud Quarterly, Manscaping Monthly, Bi Guy Bi- Annual, Yak Yearning Yearly, you know things in that vein. (thumbs u

Hit me with your best shot, fire away.

I'm a broken record. DC Horror, SA Green Lantern, Stud Quarterly, Manscaping Monthly, Bi Guy Bi- Annual, Yak Yearning Yearly, you know things in that vein. (thumbs u

I will be your Benetar :foryou:

I will be your Benetar :foryou:

You damn well better! :lol:

I really enjoyed reading this...normally the crossover stuff is just OK, but the mystery element really did leave me guessing until they made it quite obvious :juggle: Anyway, quite a good read for an event series...this book beats down Secret Invasion or Siege every day of the week :cloud9:

Identity Crisis TPB

Asking $8

identity.jpg

Conversely, I truly hate the Inhumans...I hope that the Terrigan Mists give all of these fools taint spasms, anal fissures, or ingrown toenails...something to make these jackalopes suffer would be real nice :wishluck:

Inhumans TPB

Asking $8

inhumans.jpg

:takeit: for marvelfangirl

^^

The Kev with massive deductive powers wins the Invasion TPB for Marvelfangirl...and in return for this act of goodness, the Shaven One shall also receive a free trade if he partakes in the thread (or hell a free one flat out if you just want to pay shipping (thumbs u

^^

The Kev with massive deductive powers wins the Invasion TPB for Marvelfangirl...and in return for this act of goodness, the Shaven One shall also receive a free trade if he partakes in the thread (or hell a free one flat out if you just want to pay shipping (thumbs u

So,does that mean I get a free book? (shrug)

^^

No, I think I do.

More coming in an hourish :whee:

Watching college football and having a frosty beverage...let me know if there are requests beyond whatever extra X-book TPB I find along with the few left over. Actual comics will be this weekend if there are titles you want me to consider (thumbs u

Oh, and Michael :baiting:

How tempting are those left over books?

Would 15% off any item until I list my next trade convince you???

If so, you got it :foryou:

:gossip: Offer also extended to my repeat customer from last night Marvelfangirl :cloud9:

See you guys in an hour with some more stuff (may not have pics for the extras I find by request...but will happily answer any questions)

Sorry to join in so late, but I had Fantasy Football draft night..whew, glad it's over, but I think I'm too late but if not then...........

:takeit:

Captain America Winter Soldier HC

Asking $10

Captain America Fallen Son HC

Asking $8

If I'm too late, then Oh well.. lol

^^

No, I think I do.

lol