• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Labor Day approaches...buy reading material or else!!!

200 posts in this topic

:takeit: for marvelfangirl

^^

The Kev with massive deductive powers wins the Invasion TPB for Marvelfangirl...and in return for this act of goodness, the Shaven One shall also receive a free trade if he partakes in the thread (or hell a free one flat out if you just want to pay shipping (thumbs u

So,does that mean I get a free book? (shrug)

No, I think I do.

Taint spasms make Mike surly...the Invasion trade is yours if you want it fangirl (thumbs u

No soup for Mike!!!

^^

The Kev with massive deductive powers wins the Invasion TPB for Marvelfangirl...and in return for this act of goodness, the Shaven One shall also receive a free trade if he partakes in the thread (or hell a free one flat out if you just want to pay shipping (thumbs u

No, I think I do.

Taint spasms make Mike surly...the Invasion trade is yours if you want it fangirl (thumbs u

No soup for Mike!!!

Does Mike want the book?

If not I'll take it

More coming in an hourish :whee:

Watching college football and having a frosty beverage...let me know if there are requests beyond whatever extra X-book TPB I find along with the few left over. Actual comics will be this weekend if there are titles you want me to consider (thumbs u

Oh, and Michael :baiting:

How tempting are those left over books?

Would 15% off any item until I list my next trade convince you???

If so, you got it :foryou:

:gossip: Offer also extended to my repeat customer from last night Marvelfangirl :cloud9:

See you guys in an hour with some more stuff (may not have pics for the extras I find by request...but will happily answer any questions)

Sorry to join in so late, but I had Fantasy Football draft night..whew, glad it's over, but I think I'm too late but if not then...........

:takeit:

Captain America Winter Soldier HC

Asking $10

Captain America Fallen Son HC

Asking $8

If I'm too late, then Oh well.. lol

:ohnoez:

No problem...fashionably late is cool (thumbs u

They are all yours ^^

Let's celebrate... 15% off for everyone until I list a comic (hopefully in the next half hour...will find a couple of retreads to list in my old threads...of course at fantastically reduced prices...unless they went up in the new guide...then I am totally going to gouge everyone :baiting:

^^

No, I think I do.

No soup for Mike!!!

Does Mike want the book?

If not I'll take it

You are a sweetheart!! It is rightfully yours. I was just being a doosh, as per the usual.

Did you not see Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, not saying that I'm a good looking Female Nazi, however I know what greed can do to someone.

^^

No, I think I do.

No soup for Mike!!!

Does Mike want the book?

If not I'll take it

You are a sweetheart!! It is rightfully yours. I was just being a doosh, as per the usual.

Did you not see Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, not saying that I'm a good looking Female Nazi, however I know what greed can do to someone.

lol

Since no one wants it,I'll :takeit: Invasion TPB

Thanks Kevin :foryou:

Sale is over!!!! :sumo:

Let's celebrate the relaunch of the DC Universe in style with our first floppy of the thread and give Mike a little Green Lantern lovin' (it happened so fast...met a Ferris, she was crazy for me :whistle: )

I purchased this as a G/G- Probably a little optimistic, but not far off...I am going to say Fr/G to G- but closer to Fr/G

Significant glue to spine area...moderatelly restored by a hack? Anyway, guess Fair is the grade I will go with and the lower price below. Sorry for the confusion everyone. :foryou:

Justice League of America 1

Asking $200

jla1a.jpg

Her name is Rita and she dances on the sand

Just like that river twisting through a dusty land

And when she shines she really shows you all she can

It's a headlights cover, and I know you are a fan :whistle:

Final issue...highest, yet only, graded copy...c'mon you registry hoarders...you need this :baiting:

Girl's Love Stories 180

CGC 9.0 OWW pages

Asking $85

lovestories180.jpg

Vertigo craziness...have no idea what these go for let's see if people bite at the low, low possibly :insane: price (or possibly overpriced, what the hell do I know) of $15

:gossip: Just remember Spider Jerusalem will always have cooler shades than you will :baiting:

:cloud9: heroin chic is makin' a comeback

Transmetropolitan 1 and 2

NMish

Asking $15 for the pair

transmetroset.jpg

The hour is late, and our time together is nearly done...but as the moon hangs low in the sky, I leave you with one last book. More to come over the weekend...exact scheduling is unclear, but will certainly revolve around football, beer drinking, and sleeping in...probably more evening stuff.

Anyway, a Frazetta masterpiece to go with the reference guide sold earlier...who would've thought the black and white lady of the night would have such staying power?

Vampirella 1

VG/F

Asking $135

vampi1.jpg