• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos to... HouseOfComics.Com

6 posts in this topic

:makepoint: Hiyo!

Well have to give it up for HouseOfComics.Com for my most recent purchase of a large collection from him...

Action Comics, Aquaman, Batman, Catwoman, Checkmate, Flash and many more... they were all beautiful condition and all 18 total, yes all eighteen USPS flat-rate boxes, came wonderfully!

Though five books was M.I.A... the compensation from the 'extras' were a nice touch in appreciation!

Provided great conversation, books, and service... if only I was not limited by my 'check-book' I would purchase more, but sadly my pen died on me; :jokealert:

Alrighty gang!!

Just made my FIRST purchase (yes there will be more because of how fantastic it went) from HOC, aka Marc, and I'm uber-pleased.

Helped me to fill in some pretty brutal runs, and at a very decent price (WOW).

I'm lucky that I live 15 minutes away from this goldmine, and I may regret informing everyone how awesome it was to do a transaction with Marc, because if you find yourself in Berkeley, you will want to stop by and check out what he still has left, just don't take what I need please.. :)

Big Kudo's to Marc!!