• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging Interest in a Robert Atkins Opp!!

223 posts in this topic

From Robert's blog:

Back then [around FALLEN SON] the cover stock to draw on was absolutely terrible, ah man did I hate doing these covers back then. Eventually publishers went with a more art friendly drawing surface on these covers, and I am really enjoying it now.

Oh dear. I hope he doesn't get too frustrated when he gets to *my* sketch! :blush:

Is it just me, or is Robert really taking these covers to another level?

Considering the price point and the amount of details he is putting into these covers. I would have to agree. I really do like the amount of details he puts both into the sketch and researching about the character he is drawing.

lol I just noticed the gate is the Avenger's gate in that Snake Eyes.

Is it just me, or is Robert really taking these covers to another level?

Considering the price point and the amount of details he is putting into these covers. I would have to agree. I really do like the amount of details he puts both into the sketch and researching about the character he is drawing.

Robert seems like one of those artist that takes EVERY piece of artwork serious. Every panel is filled with details that most artists, IMHO, wouldn't bother with.

I am very happy he's drawing GI Joe - I hope IDW and Mr. Atkins will be together for a long time!

With the amount of detail he is putting into these, this is a one of the best priced opps I have seen. Adonis has put together some great stuff the last few months. (worship)

Now if we can only get a similarly priced round 2. :wishluck: