• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Conventions 2012 Question

6 posts in this topic

Thank you! :D

Just keep in mind that although the site is correct 99% of the time, those dates are not always set in stone. I just found out that the dates for Planet Comic Con in Kansas City are incorrect and you'd best navigate to the site of the con you intend to visit to get the dates "from the horses mouth".

(thumbs u

Thank you! :D

Just keep in mind that although the site is correct 99% of the time, those dates are not always set in stone. I just found out that the dates for Planet Comic Con in Kansas City are incorrect and you'd best navigate to the site of the con you intend to visit to get the dates "from the horses mouth".

(thumbs u

Thanks again, I have found another good site, but it looks like next years cons just aren't set in stone yet or just not listed.

It also looks like some cons change the dates each year? That seems weird, maybe I am mistaken though.

It also looks like some cons change the dates each year? That seems weird, maybe I am mistaken though.

Many cons do not set their dates a year in advance, so yeah the dates can change as availability develops.

(thumbs u