• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Mechanika

173 posts in this topic

Wow, that's a tough call...for #0, I like Cover A, and both convention covers(LBCC & NYCC), for #1, the Benitez Cover and the Universal Outpost cover. I haven't got all the #2's in hand, but Cover A and the SDCC cover I think.

To be honest, I really like them all, big fan of Joe's work. I liked this book and covers so much, made two of the covers my first published OA buys, excited to get them.

Lady M, issue #4 covers -

LadyMechanika-04a.jpg

and

LadyMechanika-04b.jpg

not too bad ...

wow how hard are these to get 9.8 ?.. The reason I made this topic was to scope out what people liked & see if anything got my interest as well because I have a chance to get SS at a con

About issue #3, I saw a tweet by Aspen that estimated October, so perhaps in a couple weeks? I haven't seen anything about an NYCC edition, but the timing is there.

Interesting - thanks!

I wouldn't be surprised by an unexpected announcement for issue #3 at NYCC ... they're prolly silent because they have an exclusive cover. :wishluck:

Hope to see issue #3 out soon(at least according to the FB page)...meanwhile, Doombat from here on the forums picked up a Lady Mechanika sketch(18x13) for me from Joe, at LBCC.

jb_lm_lbcc_2011_ps_resize_1600v_copy.jpg

Good lookin' sketch Frank. Aspen is still mysteriously silent on #3.