• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic scammer Ed Heaton strikes again

28 posts in this topic

I'd love for that to happen. However, I cannot engage in such dealings. I'd knocked his toothpick in the dirt were he not an older guy. I'm afraid if I hit him with one sloppy right I'd probably cave his face in. I don't beat on old men, and this guy deserves a righteous kicking.

I tried employing greggy to come handle it, but so far he has not followed through. :kidaround:

I have a little surprise for Ed at the next Portland show. :whistle: Don't worry, nothing illegal or evil...just something that I will post video of when it happens.

If I ever go to that show I promise you I will kick him in the nads for free..

accidentally of course..just and accident..whoops

...I want to get back to black lights for a moment,...I don't want to sound stoopid, but I don't really know how to use them,...would a hand held black bulb show anything on a book in a dark room?

I'm sure someone will chime in here. I would imagine CGC is using a forensics light source to examine books...but I could be wrong. I believe a standard blacklight would work pretty well. Any rest folk want to clarify?

I'd love for that to happen. However, I cannot engage in such dealings. I'd knocked his toothpick in the dirt were he not an older guy. I'm afraid if I hit him with one sloppy right I'd probably cave his face in. I don't beat on old men, and this guy deserves a righteous kicking.

I tried employing greggy to come handle it, but so far he has not followed through. :kidaround:

I have a little surprise for Ed at the next Portland show. :whistle: Don't worry, nothing illegal or evil...just something that I will post video of when it happens.

If I ever go to that show I promise you I will kick him in the nads for free..

accidentally of course..just and accident..whoops

Don't fyck with NotSure! She crazy! :eek:

..I've used a regular uv bulb on books I've bought but never seen anything,...as far as I know i've never had a color toched book,..I would like to buy one so I can see exactly how easy it is to detect though,....if anyone has a cheap color touched book I would be interested in buying it.

..I've used a regular uv bulb on books I've bought but never seen anything,...as far as I know i've never had a color toched book,..I would like to buy one so I can see exactly how easy it is to detect though,....if anyone has a cheap color touched book I would be interested in buying it.

Just color touch some book you already have. You can try different ink pens from black El Markos to whatever.... then use your light. That way you will know "where" to look also :popcorn: