• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

Who care's when they are this nice? Ask Cheetah about the Avengers 93 that he got from me, I'm sure he didn't mind, that book was practically flawless. All the Avengers comics I have are from the same group, owner. I just never though of registering them. :)

Hey, that's an amazing 59! Even if it was a 1.0 I'd be (worship) it since Yellowjacket is probably my 2nd favorite hero of all time. That one is sweet as hell but I'd like this thread to be just Pedigree copies. Not that they are better or worse, I just wanted a thread dedicated solely to the Pedigree copies (thumbs u

Oh! I just posted this as I thought you would be interested in it as an Avenger fan. So its just pedigrees for you. Either way, comics rock! :)

No, I'm not trying to be a , I LOVE any Avengers book. I have a regular run and a Pedigree run. There's already a regular Avengers thread Though so I wanted a thread for just Pedigree copies as well so I started this one.

Trust me, it's NOTHING whatsoever against your book! That 59 is 100 times nicer than my horribly miswrapped Pedigree 59 :blush:

I just wanted a thread solely dedicated to Pedigrees in addition to the regular Avengers thread :foryou:

I doubt the machine was thinking anything! lol

Obviously, id rather have perfect staple placement but the rest of the book is so nice in hand, it really doesnt bother me at all. Even with the off staples, it really is a wicked book with GREAT colors and gloss :cloud9:

I doubt the machine was thinking anything! lol

Obviously, id rather have perfect staple placement but the rest of the book is so nice in hand, it really doesnt bother me at all. Even with the off staples, it really is a wicked book with GREAT colors and gloss :cloud9:

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't criticising it aesthetically. Its a great book and I would be happy to own it. I just can't recall personally seeing a top staple that far over. (shrug)

So, I'm sure someone has asked this already - sufunk, what are you gonna do in the upcoming Heritage auction which must have atleast 50 Avengers peds in 9.6 and 9.8 ----- have you added another mortgage on your house and started selling bodily fluids (pretty sure they don't pay for urine, brother)

So, I'm sure someone has asked this already - sufunk, what are you gonna do in the upcoming Heritage auction which must have atleast 50 Avengers peds in 9.6 and 9.8 ----- have you added another mortgage on your house and started selling bodily fluids (pretty sure they don't pay for urine, brother)

I don't know ??? Unfortunately, this isn't a great time for the auction since I've recently bought my #1, the 9.4 #2 and a BUNCH of others. If I had any clue this was going to have become available, I would have bought a LOT less Avengers the last couple months. Not knowing though, I went a little crazy buying up a TON of BA issues to finish my 1-230 run. If this auction had been a few months ago, I'd be pretty confident about coming away with at least 4-5 but right now, I'm not sure how it will go down.

I get multiple pm's asking every day but unfortunately most are going to be out of my range I think. As much as I love HG, 9.8's are usually too pricey for me especially on the early issues. The 1st 25-30 issues, I think will all go higher than I want to spend. Even the later ones probably will also. I have about 7-10 later issues of his that I'd REALLY like to get but there's a very good chance I come away with either just 1-2 and maybe even none. We'll see just how high the prices go. If they are reasonable, I'll probably grab a handful of the later issues. If they are going well over gpa, I probably will end up with either none or maybe just one of the last issues that I end up paying way over gpa just to come away with something.

oh, you poor thing.

let's talk about your AF15, you could raise some cash!! :devil:

That AF15 is my sons bought with money I had put away for him. Even if I did sell it(which I wouldn't) I'd invest that money and wouldn't buy a bunch of books for myself. As much as I'm drooling over Doug's avengers, I don't think they're going to be good in estments with the prices they will probably go for so that ain't gonna happen :sorry:

:devil:

lol

The AF15 is definitely out but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't SERIOUSLY considering selling my X-Men1 and ALL my FF's, Hulks and ASM's to fund the 20 or so Avengers Peds that I'd REALLY like to get!

:devil:

lol

The AF15 is definitely out but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't SERIOUSLY considering selling my X-Men1 and ALL my FF's, Hulks and ASM's to fund the 20 or so Avengers Peds that I'd REALLY like to get!

Heritage offers time payments.....take 'em up on it, my friend. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u