• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

:devil:

lol

The AF15 is definitely out but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't SERIOUSLY considering selling my X-Men1 and ALL my FF's, Hulks and ASM's to fund the 20 or so Avengers Peds that I'd REALLY like to get!

Heritage offers time payments.....take 'em up on it, my friend. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'm not a fan of time payments. I've only bought 1 book, my ASM6 on time payments and for whatever reason didn't like the process. Nothing against the seller whatsoever, he was great about it. Just made me feel weird about the whole thing (shrug)

Yeah, i'm the same way, don't like owing people money. I've given others time payments on books they buy from me, that doesn't bother me (I even ship the book to the buyer before they've fully paid it off......if they have appropriate credentials of course!)

meh, not even a Pedigree! meh

Seriously though, i would KILL to have a book like that but no possible way could i swing something like that. I know 9.4's go for like 20k ish so i cant even imagine what a 9.8 would cost! Without even looking at gpa its gotta be in the neighborhood of 100k i'd assume :o

lol

kinda thought you'd pass on account it ain't no Ped

Yep, thats the story im going with! :blush:

lol

And here I thought of starting a pledge on the board to get all of us to buy it for ya... Oh well ...

lol

kinda thought you'd pass on account it ain't no Ped

Yep, thats the story im going with! :blush:

lol

And here I thought of starting a pledge on the board to get all of us to buy it for ya... Oh well ...

Yeah, i dont see that gaining a ton of traction!!! lol

Thor's and FF's what do you have, bring them to me. :baiting::taptaptap:

Hmmm hm

I've got some Thor and FF Peds hiding in my collection and you know EXACTLY what I want for them buddy! :baiting:

:taptaptap:

who wants a 7.0 JIM83?! just waiting to be bought and loved!! :baitiing:

No JIMs for me but I could be cajoled into figuring out a swap of my 8.5 Xmen 1 for your Pedigree 7.0 Xmen1 hm

Just was able to sneak this in my Registry today from the great Bob Storms! (worship)

we talked about it in the other Pedigree thread how the 2 other PC Ped Avengers books just were not very nice and not up to the VERY high PC standards. This book DEFINITELY lives up to the Pacific Coast reputation! Stunning in hand! :cloud9:

ap61.jpg

No one wants FF's and Thor's especially pedigree copies. :whatev: Hurry before I change my mind. lol

Did you somehow reacquire what I want?!? :wishluck:

Nope, no reply to my email. :cry:

:sorry:

:(

:cry:

:frustrated:

:slapfight:

:pullhair:

:mad:

:taptaptap: