• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

Right next to the freakin' red button you hit to bid, Heritage lists the price of the next bid INCLUDING the buyer's premium. Sheesh. ;)

Yeah, there are two "buttons" and BP prices listed with each. I like the "cut" button better, but you can only use that once per item.

Right next to the freakin' red button you hit to bid, Heritage lists the price of the next bid INCLUDING the buyer's premium. Sheesh. ;)

Neither my iPad or laptop keeps up with the bidding for some reason (shrug)

When they called me for the phone bid, they were like 1 1/2 books ahead of me. While I was bidding on the Avengers 16 on the phone, my computer was still showing the previous book. The bidding on the 16 was over before it pulled up on my computer as starting :frustrated:

I REALLY wanted the Twin Cities 79 last night but DAMN did someone want it more!

Still, i was able to snag these 5 :cloud9:

lf_zps31f1432f.jpeg

av84_zps132ccd45.jpeg

av89_zps7246594f.jpeg

av104_zps120df81b.jpeg

av106_zpsf3e75151.jpeg

Those have to be stunning in hand. The Twin Cities Ped has such great colors and freshness. Love the PQ ! Congrats.

Thanks guys!

4 of the 5 are issues i needed, only the 104 is a double so it definitely hepled my run out big time! The 106 is a little funky. Its miswrapped and i dont know what the hell is going on with the top of the book. Still, it went dirt cheap and i needed a 106 (shrug)

I REALLY wanted the Twin Cities 79 last night but DAMN did someone want it more!

Still, i was able to snag this POS :insane::cloud9:

av84_zps132ccd45.jpeg

Sufunk junk at its finest. :baiting: Your lucky I didn't bid you up on these. :banana:lol

8.5's need love too brotha! :foryou:

At least it has the TC gloss. Crack that baby out already.

Every time you crack a slab, a puppy dies :sorry:

From the large scan, it looks like a 9.4-9.6 book with one little crunch on the outside of the cover across from Thors armpit. For $50, i can live with that until i find a better copy someday hm

52 pages and 515 posts... Instead of searching I thought I would simply ask...

At what point do you think you will run out of Pedigreed books to find?

For example... what is the last issue that the Twin Cities pedigree covered? What about the Rocky Mountain Collection and so on?

Eventually those guys stopped their run either by death, tired of collecting or for whatever the reason was. So how deep into this run is a pedigree collection possible?

I think as far as Silver Age stuff goes I'm sure there are tons of high grade collections out there that are still cherished by their owners. I wouldn't be surprised if we see another dozen pedigree collections come to market or high grade collectors like Doug opting to cashing out and releasing existing pedigree copies to the market on mass.

For example... what is the last issue that the Twin Cities pedigree covered? What about the Rocky Mountain Collection and so on?

Eventually those guys stopped their run either by death, tired of collecting or for whatever the reason was. So how deep into this run is a pedigree collection possible?

The one I've seen go the farthest is in the Don Rosa ped at #178. Thats just what i've seen though.

The one I've seen go the farthest is in the Don Rosa ped at #178. Thats just what i've seen though.

I believe the Winnipeg pedigree Avengers run into the 200s..

Yep, Winnipeg goes at least until 227. I would like to do up to issue 230. That's where I got disgusted with the new art and team when I was a kid and stopped buying new Avengers issues.